- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Red jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red with white squares jersey
- It identifies the leader of the combativity rider classification.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 3
times12h 59' 43''
times13h 00' 18''
AndreaITABARDIANI VALVOLE-CSF INOX
the day's winner
times05h 06' 28''
BMC RACING TEAMUSA
times39h 00' 56''
ChristianITABARDIANI VALVOLE-CSF INOX
Receive exclusive news about Tour of Oman